CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Djokovic Is The Champion

The Men's Single Final yesterday was indeed a great match to watch from the start 'til the end. Me & hubby enjoyed the entire match very much as we agreed that both of them have displayed their quality play. That was much better than what we found in most of the FedEx's final match 'coz his will be a very boring & "orthodox" play. We never got any exciting from watching him playing tennis all these while. Djokovic has a bright future and many credits to the Frenchman Tsonga too.
Djokovic Family Ties. His parents & younger brothers are supportive & sporting.
Spraying the champagne proudly beside Yarra River. And I hope to see you play consistently for all the matches coming ahead.

5 comments:

hcfoo said...

I think we are going to see a lot more of him this year compare to last year. He's definitely giving hope and confidence for other young players to beat Fedex!

SportsChatz said...

Yeah HC Foo, I never think FedEx can conquer d empire and I suppose Rafa gotta buck-up coz he can't show his real power somehow lately. Not as aggressive as b4. Don't u agree?

Constance Chan said...

i can't play good tennis but i have been trying for the last 15 years... because i love it too!

Something About Us said...

Hi, I am Ling's hubby.It's hard to find someone who writes about sports.I seen the match and I was rooting for Tsonga. Nice to see the two young stars in the Final rather than the usual Federer and Nadal Final. Do hop over to my blog.It's all about Liverpool FC.

SportsChatz said...

Constance
~ Thx 4dropping-by my sports blog. I'm not a good tennis player but try 2b one. Hehehe...

U'll Never Walk Alone
~ Wow, nice having u come 2 my sports blog. Thx 4ur support & Ling 2. Sure will visit urs. I love Liverpool also, yeah!!!