CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Childhood Dreamland

I guess going for a long holiday is the most wanted in my wish list now! It's been years I didn't let myself relax in a proper way, by this I mean set aside all the tasks at hand and go for a dream destination to rejuvenate my body and soul. What I had were only the short trips like two days one night kind of holiday but that it really not enough... And my plan to going vacation seems have to postpone a little bit longer because my baby boy is still very small, it's not flexible for long vacation.

My dream destination is somewhere with great Mother Nature and chilly weather, Switzerland is always in my mind. But having my boy now, I changed my mind if I'm going with him. I'll definitely visit my childhood dreamland, Disneyland! How I wish my boy grows up faster then we can have a family vacation there. I'm sure he loves all the kids' favorite cartoon characters at the theme park. Heard that there will be a string of shows and activities on the coming Halloween like the parade of Disney villains and colorful fireworks show! Also not forgetting to visit the most horrifying haunted house and scare zones at Universal Studios Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights! If you like too, you can always get the Disney World Tickets with some great deals at www.OrlandoFunTickets.com or call toll free (866) 225-4712 for further information on tickets booking.

0 comments: