CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Go Rafa Go...

Oh Rafa defeated by A-Rod, how come?... Serious I do not follow Rafa's matches for quite some times since his defeat in the Grand Slams previously. I personally think it's a big waste if Rafa still continue to play in such condition, I mean if he continues to losing in matches! For me, he is a young genius in tennis because he is very creative at all edges and at every corners. No one can play such a beautiful games you know. Even FedEx is stick to the very boring traditional style which never give the "heart pumping" effect! The next nearest to Rafa I think is Djokovic, he is a versatile player and a tough guy too. But the question in my mind which I'm concerning is "will Rafa still shine in tennis?..." I hope he will and still give the excitement to the crowd and the fans especially! Go Rafa Go :-)

0 comments: