CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 28, 2010

French Open 2010

I should have jot it down earlier about the recent French Open. Ok Rafa is the King again this year, he dominates the clay very well and he never dropped a set throughout the matches from start. That's actually amazing! So he is on par with the legend Bjorn Borg with 5 time winners in French Open. Well, Rafa is actually an all-rounder I can say but I find his serve is still a little weak. I mean there's still room for improvement. A muscular player like him should have served better & more powerful of course. And if he can as handle the situation well, he will be very much better. I don't see Fed-Ex is an all-rounder player but one thing I must admit that he is handling the stress very well. He can be very calm whenever he is in deep trouble but he can buck-up at that point too...

0 comments: