CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm reading on my precious copy ~ Nadal Biography for the couple of days. Of course I haven't finish the entire book because I have many other things to care for, you know the working mom's life?... I read it at quite a slow pace mainly because I want to fully understand the background of my super-idol! Rafa is such a gifted tennis player that's of no doubt. I'm pretty amazed by his personality at his young age ~ humble, polite, mature and friendly which is totally different from others well-know first class tennis players. Rafa said his uncle did not allow his to throw racquet as a way to release anger when his loses a game. His uncle, Toni being his coach and manager is very good in shaping a well-mannered young guy. I love his reason for not allowing his nephew to do that ~ losing a game is a problem with yourself but not the racquet! That's very true indeed. Hope other players will understand too!

0 comments: