CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Not Updating Myself...

Ok I missed all those US Open warm up matches this time! I just don't have the spare time on the matches as my free time filled with baby stuff and books and books too :-) During the time when baby was still small I really couldn't squeeze in time for reading and I felt like my mind like lack of nutritious! You get what I mean? One has to read constantly for better information, knowledge, vocabulary and so on. Oops,.. that's a bit out of title. I can't predict who'll gonna take the US Open trophy home but the four names in my mind will be the top 4. Anyway, you know strange things do happen in Grand Slam quite frequent. I hope to see Rafa in final of course but I hope his opponent will not be FedEx, just anyone in the player list :-)

0 comments: