CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 11, 2011

They Start To Countdown...!

Still remember the countdown for Beijing Olympic Games 2008, we were waiting for the day anxiously. And the opening ceremony was a blast although some people think the other way. No matter what it is, I still think Beijing, China is successful in organizing such a big event. So the sports update the other day showed the people in London is countdown-ing for Olympic Games 2012. Oh I never imagine it just next year! It's so fast! What have I achieved in this 3 years time besides bringing my dearest son into this planet in 2009?... Hopefully there'll be more personally achievements in near future and lets wait for this huge sports game to start too! I'm very excited already!

0 comments: