CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Exciting Matches Are Coming...

That's very disappointed to see Justine Henin's loss to Sharapova in the Quater-final. By looking at the line-up for all qualifiers to Semi-final, I guess Sharapova has a very high possibility to win the title. But hopefully the fact happen to be differently! (b'coz I don't like this gal)

As for Men Semi-final, both matches are great. Rafa should be able to overcome Tsonga based on Rafa's play all these while whereas Djokovic vs. Federer would be an interesting match. Of course my ideal Final would be the showdown between Rafa & FedEx. Waiting for the matches & lets hope my favourite players sailing smooth!...

4 comments:

Rose world said...

Congrats again on the new blog! I am glad to see this blog, on my favourite sports! Hahahah!

Btw, I am also hoping to see Nadal and Federer in final this year! Should look like it, but then again, anything can happen!

As for the women final, i cant predict who would be in the final. But both Serbs women are very strong this year! Maybe all Serbs final?

Anonymous said...

Hi first time I drop by here. Nice to know that you like Justine. I am living in her country now,so the people here actually would like if she win the game.

SportsChatz said...

Rose
~Thx! There's no showdown between No.1 & 2. I really hope Ivanovic can win.

Nyumix
~ Nice having someone fr Belgium come 2my blog! Welcome! I'm always support Justine but she failed in Aus Open'08. She just gotta try again next yr.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog too. I would be happy if you put me in your roll. I will do the same. Keep in touch :)