CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do You Exercise?

Yes, I know just too many of you don't dare to move your body, I mean to exercise for at least 15 minutes daily. But I think I can't complain much because most of my friends are sort of "anti-exercise" and that's including my hubby! He's such a LAZY BUM!!! So there's no one to accompany me for doing any outdoor activities...sigh...I just love sweating after a real work out. I feel much healthier. A warm shower after that would be just great!

I'll normally go for jogging, tennis and swimming (outdoor). Can you see the message in the pix "Exercise 30 minutes a day can help you lose weight, which can lower blood pressure". But due to the fact that my hubby is so lazy and I'm scare to go exercise alone because the security today is bad. So, I go for alternative for doing indoor exercise in gym room & floor exercise at home. I time myself to exercise at least 15 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes in the evening after work. During weekend, I'll spend more time in exercise, 30 minutes but just in the morning session with some dance music. Let's move your body, it's so relax. Let's exercise together to maintain a healthy life. It's the most simple way to prevent many diseases!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a lazy bum.Since i came here i never exercise.It's too cold to get up and exercise here.:)