CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

He Is No Longer Strong

Ooh...I can't believe FedEx is sent to exit by Andy Murray so early in the Dubai Championship. Perhaps he is no as strong as before? But shall I say that however strong he is, he can't conquer/dominate the kingdom of tennis forever right? His dream is to lift the trophies for 4 Grand Slams (GS) but his lost in the 1st GS-Australian Open early of this year seems has vanished his target!

But anyway, I don't really love his style of playing because it's kinda boring with the so-called conventional method. His only weapon could be the powerful single-handed backhand. I personally think that he shouldn't deserve to win so many matches. His play is not impressive at all. Sorry to all FedEx's fans but this is the truth. How can you not agree with me, right?...

0 comments: