CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

I Want To Win Nintendo Wii

My nieces love to play Nintendo games very much and they always tell me what new games they have downloaded but actually I don't have any idea what games they are playing. Until when I flipped through my hubby's Games magazine one day, I understand the reason why the kids love to play it. That's so excited all I can say!

And now I may want one Nintendo Wii for myself too. I found out actually there are some cool ways to get it. If the Lady Luck is with me, I can win it through the sweepstakes. In another way, I can bid it with the low starting price of $10. You know I'm a sports maniac, right? I love the sports games come with Nintendo Wii Console, Wii Stand, Remote Controller, Nunchuk Controller, Sensor Bar and AC Adapter. What's more? There's a chance to bid for Charter High-Speed Internet for Life . Sure you are interested too. All you need to do is just to register yourself at Charter but mind you to check your zip code first because one is only qualified if it's within Charter's serviceable area.

0 comments: