CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Meet Some Friends For Sports

I'm sure you guys know I'm a fan of sports and that's the reason I blog about different sports issues which I'm interested eventhough there are very few bloggers come to visit my sports blog. But I don't care about this, I'll still update the news whenever I feel like to do it. And I can't wait any longer to join 3gb community www.3gb.biz hoping to get know more online pals who are really love sports so that we can exchange opinion especially on tennis and Formula 1. Besides, I can even listen to the latest Mp3 songs while I'm blogging. That's cool!

1 comments:

hcfoo said...

If only there are groups for Malaysians who are into tennis. It's great gather for a tennis match or something ;)