CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

What's Up Guys...

It seems this blog has been staying stagnant for more than a year! I'm more concentrate to update my own domain all this while and ignoring this sport blog, it's my fault... Anyway, I find people not really interested to chat about sports or rather most of the people I know rarely go for sports or games. If a person would like to maintain a healthy body, one should at least go for a walk three days a week.

Ok, I'm busy catching-up with the last Grand Slam of the year ~ US Open'09, Flushing Meadow. Rafa is doing good so far and sailing smoothly into 3rd round whereas there are some shocking for the women players. Ivanovic was out in the first round, Jankovic also out but in the second round while Sharapova lost to a teenage American yesterday! I'm ready for more exciting actions from the rest of the players.

0 comments: