CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

First F1 In Singapore

Formula One may start soon. There's a new circuit in Singapore. It's scheduled on 26th-28th Sept 2008. What is most interesting is that:-)

1) It's a street circuit (similar to the one in Monaca); and
2) It's a NIGHT RACE ! -> This made the first F1 history.

Anyone of you thinking to watch it live in Singapore? Or do you have anything to say related to this circuit?...I'm may looking forward to it but must see how things go first of course.

2 comments:

Something About Us said...

I'm excited about the first FI race here in SG. However the ticket will not come cheap even for standing ticket. I will not pay a hundred bucks just to stand...hahha

SportsChatz said...

Yes it's an expensive ticket. I had watched it once in Sepang & I think it's a great experience to watch it live if u have never try b4!