CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

I Like To See Them On Stage

I'm wondering why and when I got myself in "Love" with this "silly sports". I supposed I had been influenced by my hubby. I used to hate it b'coz it's too "artificial". U know what I mean, right?... Anyway, I like to see them fooling on the stage!
I like to see this fierce-looking man called "Undertaker" aka the Deadman.
But my hubby likes another guy, name Batista
Do you like them too or someone else?...

2 comments:

hcfoo said...

They are good actors. Wrestling is a form of sports entertainment and I love it! But lately don't really watch already.

Mommy Lose Weight said...

I used to like Bret The Hitman Hart & Shawn Michaels and also do not understand why I like to watch even though I know it's so fake :P however, now with kids, I stop watching. haha..