CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Night Tennis

Sony Ericsson will going to organise a fun-filled tennis game which will be playing in pitch darkness (as shown in the photo). The venue to carry out this game is Shed Four of the Docklands, Melbourne. I supposed this is not really a competition but a party 'coz a number of famous deejays are invited to play music! Hence, this Night Tennis = Sport + Entertainment. Having read the Star (19.02.2008), there's no date indicated as to when this event will be held. (or I have missed out?...) I'm excited over it 'coz I'm always admire as to how people are brave enough to try on a totally new thing.

1 comments:

bokjae said...

Love tennis and used to play it often 10 over years ago! All my kakis gone over to golf! sigh! Still love watching the game.