CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

F1 Fever Is Back...

F1 is about to start for this new season on 16th March 2008 at the 1st stop in Albert Park, Melbourne. My favourite team is of course none other than the Scarlet Red team-Ferrari! Felipe Massa is my favourite driver after Michael Schumacher has left the team. Massa said that he has confident to make some good result with the new car-F2008. I wish he can create a remarkable & impressive one for 2008. His team mate Kimi won it with a winfall kind of way last year but I don't think this is easy nor will this repeat this time. Anyway, Massa was great too last year.

Ok, I'm expecting that a great challenge will come from Lewis Hamilton. This rookie is too good to drive McLaren. And I must say that McLaren without Alonso will be a good news because the guy is just too troublesome and affect the efficiency for the team as a whole! Good luck Massa and Hamilton!

0 comments: